Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guest Post: Sprinkles on Everything

Hi everyone! I'm Emmy from Sprinkles on Everything and I am so excited to be guest posting today for Kristin! I have been following this blog for a while and always look forward to her fun and enthusiastic posts on everything from interiors to fashion to even sharing bits of her daily life. Thanks for having me Kristin!
Summer is by far my favorite season. I look forward to it every year and try to get the most out of it that I can. Whether I am spending time at my families lake house in New Hampshire, weekends at friends Cape houses or even hanging out on a roof top bar, I always take advantage of the warm weather. Even though I love being tan, I understand the risks and make sure to always stay protected! I have a few summer essentials that I always use, wear or have with me. Check them out below!
Summer Essentials
1. Jergens Natural Glow for the face - $3.99. I swear by this all year along but go a shade darker in the summer. It protects your face with SPF 20 while gradually giving you a summer glow!
2. Toms Classic Crochet - $58.99. It is no secret that I LOVE Toms Shoes. I couldn't help but snatch up these perfect-for-summer pair!
3. Sea Bags Recycled Sail Tote - $245. I love this bag. It is perfect for summer and being made out of recycled sails, it is not only green, but can hold up to all summer elements!
4. Kate Spade Flower Studs - $68. Kate Spade jewelry is my go to for any occasion. I prefer studs in the summer and these bright flowers will go perfect with every outfit!
5. Victorias Secret Bathing Suit. My bathing suits seem to only last one year. They fade quickly from all the lake/pool/ocean water and Victorias Secret always has cute ones for cheap! I love this one since it has the removable strap, no tan lines!
6. Chanel Wayfer - $255. Sunglasses are essential to me all year-long. I have super sensitive eyes and a weird condition that makes me sneeze when in bright light. I just purchased these sunnies and couldn't be happier!
7. J Crew Classic V-neck - $29.99. This shirt is super light and comes in every color which makes it perfect for summer days. I think I own over 10 of them, yes, ten.
8. J Crew Straw Hat - $35. I bought this hat before my trip to St. John earlier this year. It is perfect to wear while laying out in the sun. It protects your face from sun exposure and provides just enough shade to read in the sunlight!
9. Lacrosse Jersey - FREE! I love wearing a lacrosse jersey as my cover up. It does not absorb water and keeps you very cool. I may or may not have stolen mine from a friend in college who played lacrosse, not sure if he knows...ask before taking yours!
10. 7 for all Mankind Jean Shorts - 148. Jean shorts or jorts are the perfect summer bottom. They can be dressed up or down and go with practically everything!
11. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray - $23. For some reason in the summer I feel like it is okay to wash my hair as much (it's not). I love the after swimming look and this spray can give those beach waves even when sitting in the office.

Thanks, Kristin, for having me share my summer essentials with all your lovely readers!
*************
Things that make me happy today:
1. Fresh manicure
2. Mangos
3. New England Sports


4 comments:

  1. I love those crochet TOMS! They are beyond "summer". Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list I will be purchasing those Toms now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crochet Toms are outstanding!! Love that look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards


    best online shopping sites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...